This is one of those days that reminds me why I remain in Oregon despite the sometimes awful unrelenting rain and gray sky. We get a fabulous late fall and summer and sometimes, like today, a spectacular October day full of crisp air and golden sun. It does not get any better than this for fall color and fabulous photographic shadows. It has brightened my spirit and made me "whistle". I am loosing it! This is for me a true recharge the soul day. I'm in the kitchen making a pot of chili for dinner, enjoying the afternoon, and hope your are somewhere you can do the same.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
The Best of Oregon
This is one of those days that reminds me why I remain in Oregon despite the sometimes awful unrelenting rain and gray sky. We get a fabulous late fall and summer and sometimes, like today, a spectacular October day full of crisp air and golden sun. It does not get any better than this for fall color and fabulous photographic shadows. It has brightened my spirit and made me "whistle". I am loosing it! This is for me a true recharge the soul day. I'm in the kitchen making a pot of chili for dinner, enjoying the afternoon, and hope your are somewhere you can do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds perfect! I wish I was there... We will have to get together with our girls when I visit. Maybe next month. So glad you are blogging again. Love your writing and take on life. We have much in common. Keep blogging!
Post a Comment