Tried to post pre-op pics for your viewing pleasure since my mom never said I couldn't do THAT but blogging karma was against me and wouldn't let me upload. Jerks.
Dad and I have been nursing mom for three days now. Dad's shifts are during the day and mine as soon as I get off of work and thru the night. I must say my Mom is an amazing patient. She isn't demanding and is overly apologetic.
Today is the worst pain she has experienced thus far. She tried to take just one pain pill instead of the customary dose of two but then my Dad kept talking, and narrating his every move and she asked for the second. Good choice.
She has a follow-up appointment today so we'll see what kind of excitement is in her future for the next week.
She looks scary, very scary. Like a brain surgery patient mixed with a trauma victim who was thrown through a car windshield. This is probably exactly why she doesn't want me posting pictures, eh!?
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope she starts to feel better soon! Keep those vicadin comin...
Post a Comment