26 years ago today (at 4:46 pm) my beautiful baby girl was born. It just so happens (and by total coincidence) that she was born on her father and grandfathers birthday too! She has been a source of joy and pride to me her entire life and I love that she gets honored today with good wishes and fun and games. As a child she was thrilling to watch grow through her stages of life, learning and applying lessons, managing peoples hearts, and flashing that beautiful heartfelt smile. As an adult, she is thoughtful and insightful, and just the most fun to be around of anyone I know. She is the best thing I ever did in my life and has spread her joy to all who know her. Happy Birthday baby girl! The mother is resting well.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
The Best Day of the Year!
26 years ago today (at 4:46 pm) my beautiful baby girl was born. It just so happens (and by total coincidence) that she was born on her father and grandfathers birthday too! She has been a source of joy and pride to me her entire life and I love that she gets honored today with good wishes and fun and games. As a child she was thrilling to watch grow through her stages of life, learning and applying lessons, managing peoples hearts, and flashing that beautiful heartfelt smile. As an adult, she is thoughtful and insightful, and just the most fun to be around of anyone I know. She is the best thing I ever did in my life and has spread her joy to all who know her. Happy Birthday baby girl! The mother is resting well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very advanced indeed mama, just like your daughter :) I love you, thank you for having me and for being such an amazing mom.
She is wonderful, I agree!
Love those baby girls that grow into beautiful, souful, women!
Post a Comment