Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pasted from old blog:2007

It's the first day of my daughters student teaching experience and I know for a fact that she is prepared to the teeth, competent beyond reason, and totally freaking out! I know this because I have witnessed similar "LJ protocol" for all sorts of milestones in her life...state competitions, off to college, rush; how about the START weekend at OSU where students re tested for placement in all subject areas. Now that was a grueling chore...testing in MATH at 9:00 PM in weather hotter than hell! I am so excited for her and so proud of the effort and knowledge she will bring to her career. Those kids are so lucky. She will hit her comfort zone and take off like a rocket. How many teachers did any of you have that you knew loved their subject and truly wanted to share it with you? That's my girl. Go Get em!

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

my sex ed teacher truly loved what they were teaching about..

was that inappropriate?

wait. maybe LJ hasn't warned you about me, better introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Shannon, and I'm almost always inappropriate. So, I'll just apologize in advance.